||The following are the field of actions of the Soil Conservation division of Regione Campania:
- to maintain the relations with the river basins Authorities;
- to finance interventions on the territory for the realization of structures for soil conservation and hydrogeologic stability;
- to elaborate legal procedures pertaining barrage structures and water storages of regional competence;
- to implement check actions aimed to accelerate the implementation of the interventions foreseen by the soil conservation program;
- to carry forward geologic studies in the field of National Geologic Cartography project and Inventory of the Landslide Phenomena in Italy of the National Geologic Service;
- to participate , as a technical-scientific function, to the activities of Regional System of Civil Protection in pre-emergency and emergency phases.